SolicitorsIn order to provide a comprehensive service to our clients with everything handled in-house, we launched the Cubitt & West Conveyancing Service.
We believe that choosing the right conveyancer is as important as choosing the right estate agency and that by keeping it all in-house we can help ensure that the sales transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible.
Why Use Cubitt & West Conveyancers?
- We offer a COMPETITIVE and FIXED price with no hidden costs so that you know from the outset exactly where you stand? PLUS we offer a No Sale, No Fee service so should your sale fall through you do not need to worry about paying the legal bill (apart from any disbursements which have been carried out on your behalf e.g., search fees).
- Our conveyancing service operates EXTENDED WORKING HOURS from 9.00am to 5.30pm weekdays and 10.00am to 4.00pm on SATURDAYS with evening and Saturday appointments available in order to help you with your busy lifestyle.
- By keeping the conveyancing in-house we can offer a PREMIER SERVICE which is intent on seeing your transaction through as smooth as possible.
- We work with professional solicitors who have had years of experience and are fully qualified and regulated by the Law Society in order to provide you with the best possible legal advice and support.
- You will receive a personalised internet access to track your sale online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we will automatically e-mail you every time an event happens with your transaction.
- We offer friendly, jargon-free advice and use conveyancers who simplify the legal process and talk your language.