Our mortgage department, Mortgage Matters Direct, is one of the largest mortgage specialists in the UK. We specialise in mortgages and mortgage related protection products and have the knowledge and expertise to offer the best possible deal to suit you.
Since Mortgage Matters Direct was established in 1991, we have arranged over £5 billion of mortgages and helped over 100,000 people move in to new homes.
It is important to us that you understand the full process of acquiring a new mortgage, which is why we are always available to help should you have any questions.
As taking out a mortgage is a serious financial decision in every respect, we are also available to help if you are in need of a second opinion on a mortgage offer.
In order to strengthen your negotiating power, we always recommend arranging an Agreement in Principle.
Hundreds of Mortgages Available!
We understand that there are a number of questions you may need answering before making a decision on a mortgage and we are more than happy to answer any of the following queries to assist you:
- Do I really need a mortgage?
- How much can I borrow?
- How do I repay my mortgage and over what time frame?
- Is there any insurance involved?
- How much will my mortgage cost?
- What happens if I want to repay my mortgage early?
- What type of interest rate best suits my financial situation?
- Are there any other costs involved with purchasing or selling a property?
- Can I move home during my mortgage term?
Our mortgage advisors are specially equipped with the knowledge and latest technology to ensure you are informed of everything you need to know about your mortgage. We are also open beyond normal opening hours, allowing us to be more readily available to you should you require any further information.