Property Manager - Horsham
Start Date: Immediate
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8.45 – 5.30pm (2 days) 8.45am – 6pm (3 days)
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance scheme
Arun Estates are currently recruiting for a highly experienced and successful Property Manager to join the team working within the Customer and Property Care Department based in the heart of Horsham.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales
- Motivate and get the best out of the Property Coordinators
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the lettings branches
- Coordinate end of tenancy and pre tenancy work with lettings branches
- Developing relationships with Preferred Supplier List of recruitment agents
- Negotiating with landlord and tenant over the return of disputed deposit deductions
- Manage a database of contractors
We need you to be:
- Experienced in property management
- Experienced in managing and coaching a team
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues both verbally and in written form
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise work load
- IT Literate
- Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a “can do” attitude with a good sense of humour
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work