Part Time Lettings Coordinator - Horsham
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £19,000 (Pro Rata)
Work Pattern: 25 hours per week
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday (Pro Rata), Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
Here at Arun Estates we are currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join our existing team working within our Customer and Property Care Department based in the heart of Horsham.
Duties will include:
- Offering a fantastic level of customer service to support our tenants and landlords at the start of their tenancy process
- Resolving or escalating any issues promptly
- Ensuring compliance, legalities and standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or post ensuring we “out-passion” our competition and our clients receive the best possible service
- Working towards set targets to help customers with insurances and media
- Providing admin support and help to our network of branches
- Helping people with their dream move
We need you to be:
- Previous lettings/property management exp (required)
- Willing to learn and continually develop your skills
- Adept at dealing with telephone enquiries to provide a truly exceptional standard of customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition within a great working environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office
The right attitude and values are key to this role. It is vital that you can remain calm and patient under pressure, are able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and have the ability to build rapport quickly and ensure accurate information is both recorded and delivered.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please note our GDPR Recruitment Privacy Notice applies to all applications
† All applications receive equal treatment regardless of sex, race, age, disability, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation. Selection for a post will be based on merit. We would like to assure you that the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence and only used only to help us monitor appropriate equal opportunities policies. This information plays no part in our selection process.
What are we looking for?
People who are genuinely interested in starting a new career and can demonstrate...
- A desire to achieve and be rewarded
- They share our values
- An ability to learn and grow
- They are passionate about what they do
- They have pride in themselves and their work