- No chain with ample communal parking
- Ideal first purchase or investment property
- Modern, refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Private loft space
- Good size lounge/dining room
- Views over local green
- Convenient location on a regular bus route
- Communal garden
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Room||(L-shaped) 13'6 x 12'2 (4.12m x 3.71m) plus 6'5 x 7'8 (1.96m x 2.34m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 6'2 (2.85m x 1.88m)|
|Bedroom||13'2 at widest point (4.02m) narrowing to 10'8 at narrowest point (3.25m) x 10'5 (3.18m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ifield 0.9 miles
- Faygate 1.6 miles
- Crawley 1.7 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 1.8 miles
- M23 Junction 10a: 3.5 miles
Ivory Walk, Crawley, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.