- Grade II listed building full of charm & character
- Ideal town centre location close to shops, train station & schools
- Beautiful kitchen with dining area, modern bathroom & separate study area
- Feature fireplace, wooden floors & exposed beams throughout
- Situated above offices with allocated parking accessed off Church Street
- EPC energy rating F (26)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Hall/ Study Area|
|Lounge||11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Area||12'6 x 11'7 maximum (3.81m x 3.53m)|
|Bedroom||12'2 x 11'11 (3.71m x 3.63m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dorking West 0.3 miles
- Dorking Deepdene 0.6 miles
- Dorking 0.7 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 5.4 miles
West Street, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.