- Small development of just two flats converted in 2018
- Light, bright and airy accommodation with high ceilings and double glazed sash windows
- Modern Kitchen and bathroom
- Communal storage area
- Close to Dorking High Street and train stations
- EPC energy rating C (71)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||7'1 x 6'8 (2.16m x 2.03m)|
|Lounge/Dining Area||12'11 x 9'4 (3.94m x 2.85m)|
|Bedroom||14'2 max narrowing to x 10'5 (4.32m x 3.18m) plus 9'1 max narrowing to x 5'9 (2.77m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dorking Deepdene 0.3 miles
- Dorking West 0.4 miles
- Dorking 0.4 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 5.2 miles
High Street, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.