- Cosy apartment set on a leafy South Sutton road
- Ideal choice for commuters as Sutton Station is on your doorstep
- Period conversion full of charm
- Communal gardens to enjoy in warmer months
- Great buy for those looking to get a foot on the property ladder
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sutton 0.1 miles
- Carshalton Beeches 0.7 miles
- West Sutton 1.0 miles
- Morden 3.1 miles
- South Wimbledon 4.0 miles
- Colliers Wood 4.2 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 5.3 miles
Our local guide for Sutton
The Cubitt & West estate agents in Sutton is on Regent Parade, near the station.
Sutton is an extremely sought after area! The regeneration of the High Street, new property developments and one of the country's best performing boroughs for education have put it on the home buyer's map. Mulgrave Road, Langley Park Road and The Poets Estate are popular areas that draw continuous interest. Sutton also has a vibrant mix of high street chains and independent retailers. The transport links are also top draw as Sutton has three train stations, so you are never far from getting into the City and Victoria is only a 25 minute journey from Sutton Station.
We have a superb track record of doing everything we can to show your home to the widest selection of buyers. To smooth the selling process for our clients, our website is packed with a number of easy to use features, including floor plans and local information.
There's more information about life in our area in our guide to Living in Sutton.