- Quiet village location
- Easy road access to M23, Horsham and the south coast
- Potential to create a second bedroom or study, subject to planning permissoin
- Good size sunny aspect rear garden
- Direct access to garage at the end of the garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||9'5 x 6'0 (2.87m x 1.83m)|
|Lounge||12'3 x 11'2 (3.74m x 3.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom||10'0 x 9'3 up to fitted wardrobes (3.05m x 2.82m)|
|Bathroom||6'10 x 6'2 (2.08m x 1.88m)|
|Walk-In Storage||12'4 x 3'3 (3.76m x 0.99m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Horsham 7.3 miles
- Warnham 7.6 miles
- Billingshurst 8.0 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 7.7 miles
Acorn Avenue, Cowfold, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.