1 bedroom semi-detached house in Midhurst

Wyndham Mews, Lamberts Lane, Midhurst, West Sussex

Price£206,250

  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 2x bathrooms

Petersfield Branch
The Square, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3JU

01730 262931

Arrange a viewing:

Description

Key features

  • Estate charges will apply (tbc).
  • Fridge/freezer and washer/dryer is not included in these properties.
  • Turf to gardens and carpets are included.
  • Double glazing

Property details

This property at Midhurst has an open market value of (£275,000) this high quality new home is available under Landspeed's shared purchase scheme at £206,250 for a 75% interest (with no rent to pay on the remaining 25% at any time).Estate charges will apply (TBC). Wyndham Mews is a new development, by Metis Homes, in Midhurst town centre, just a short walk from a wide selection of independent shops and high street stores, together with restaurants, the award-winning Cowdray Farm Shop.

Ground Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Cloakroom
Lounge/Kitchen/'Dining Area 16'5 x 14'9 (5.01m x 4.50m)
( Outside )
Rear Garden

First Floor Room Dimensions

Landing
Bedroom 1 13'2 x 12'1 (4.02m x 3.69m)
Bathroom

The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.

Measurements

Room Dimensions

Ground Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Cloakroom
Lounge/Kitchen/'Dining Area 16'5 x 14'9 (5.01m x 4.50m)

First Floor Room Dimensions

Landing
Bedroom 1 13'2 x 12'1 (4.02m x 3.69m)
Bathroom
Map & Area

Map & area

Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.

Local Information

Primary School

Primary Schools

Secondary School

Secondary Schools

Further Education

Further Education

Train Stations

Train Stations

  • Liss 7.6 miles
  • Petersfield 8.8 miles
Motorway links

Motorway links

  • A3(M) Junction 2: 12.7 miles
Brochure

Brochure

Properties you may like...

1 bedroom top floor flat in Midhurst
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom top floor flat in Midhurst

Price£185,000

1 bedroom first floor flat in Midhurst
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom first floor flat in Midhurst

Price£170,000

2 bedroom park home in Petersfield
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 2x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bedroom park home in Petersfield

Price£199,950

1 bedroom second floor apartment in Petersfield
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom second floor apartment in Petersfield

Price£190,000

1 bedroom top floor flat in Tangmere, Chichester
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom top floor flat in Tangmere, Chichester

Price£210,000

1 bedroom first floor flat in Petersfield
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom first floor flat in Petersfield

Price£175,000

1 bedroom ground floor flat in Chichester
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom ground floor flat in Chichester

Price£220,000

2 bedroom first floor apartment in Chichester
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bedroom first floor apartment in Chichester

Price£235,000

1 bedroom end of terrace house in Yapton
  • 1x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

1 bedroom end of terrace house in Yapton

Price£197,500

2 bedroom first floor flat in Pulborough
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bedroom first floor flat in Pulborough

Price£209,950

Mortgage Calculator

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.