- Detached home requiring some modernisation
- Originally 3 bedrooms
- Sunny aspect garden to the side and the rear
- Sought after village location
- A short distance from the foreshore
- Double glazing
- Separate utility room
- Garage + off-road parking
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'4 x 7'10 (3.15m x 2.39m)|
|Utility Room||5'8 x 5'5 (1.73m x 1.65m)|
|Lounge/Diner||18'5 x 10'10 (5.62m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 1||17'6 (5.34m) x 12'4 maximum (3.76m) narrowing to 9'4 into recess (2.85m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'7 (3.61m x 2.62m)|
|Bathroom||7'8 x 5'2 (2.34m x 1.58m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Felpham Community College 1.1 miles (Ofsted report)
- The Regis 2.6 miles
- St Philip Howard Catholic High School 2.9 miles.
- Bognor Regis 2.0 miles
- Barnham 2.7 miles
- Ford 3.4 miles
Hedgeway, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.