2 bed first floor apartment in Ashington

Mousdell Close, Ashington, West Sussex

Price£187,500

  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x bathrooms

Ashington Branch
London Road, Ashington, West Sussex, RH20 3RB

01903 891444

Arrange a viewing:

Description

Key features

  • Open House this Saturday (21st May).
  • Spacious purpose built first floor Maisonette on a small development near countryside
  • 75% of the open market value on a shared equity basis
  • Qualifying criteria will apply.
  • No onward chain
  • Communal garden & allocated parking
  • Double glazing

Open House

Open House this Saturday (21st May).

Property details

This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase your dream property which would usually be beyond your budget. Offered for sale on a shared equity basis with 75% of the open market value available to buy and no rent to pay on the remaining 25% - qualifying criteria will apply.

Ground floor Room Dimensions

Communal Entrance
Private Door/Stairs To Landing

Ground Floor Room Dimensions

Outside
Communal Garden
Allocated Parking

First Floor Room Dimensions

Lounge/Dining Room 15'0 x 11'1 (4.58m x 3.38m)
Kitchen 8'3 x 8'0 (2.52m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 1 13'5 x 9'5 up to fitted wardrobes (4.09m x 2.87m)
Bedroom 2 13'5 x 7'1 into fitted wardrobes (4.09m x 2.16m)
Bathroom

The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.

Floor plans

Floor plans

Ground floor
First Floor

Ground floor Room Dimensions

Communal Entrance
Private Door/Stairs To Landing

First Floor Room Dimensions

Lounge/Dining Room 15'0 x 11'1 (4.58m x 3.38m)
Kitchen 8'3 x 8'0 (2.52m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 1 13'5 x 9'5 up to fitted wardrobes (4.09m x 2.87m)
Bedroom 2 13'5 x 7'1 into fitted wardrobes (4.09m x 2.16m)
Bathroom
Map & Area

Map & area

Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.

Local Information

Train Stations

Train Stations

  • Pulborough 4.0 miles
  • Amberley 5.0 miles
  • Billingshurst 6.1 miles
Brochure

Brochure

Properties you may like...

2 bed park home in Steyning
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in Steyning

Price£180,000

2 bed park home in Brooks Green, Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in Brooks Green, Horsham

Price£185,000

2 bed first floor apartment in Worthing
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in Worthing

Price£159,950

2 bed second floor retirement flat in Arundel
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 2x Reception rooms
  • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed second floor retirement flat in Arundel

Modern Auction, guide price£160,000

2 bed second floor apartment in Chichester
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 2x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed second floor apartment in Chichester

Price£175,000

2 bed third floor converted flat in Horley
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed third floor converted flat in Horley

Price£285,000

2 bed first floor maisonette in Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor maisonette in Horsham

Modern Auction, guide price£170,000

2 bed first floor maisonette in Bognor Regis
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor maisonette in Bognor Regis

Price£190,000

2 bed park home in Farley Green, Guildford
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 2x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in Farley Green, Guildford

Price£195,000

2 bed ground floor apartment in Godalming
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed ground floor apartment in Godalming

Shared Ownership£150,000

Mortgage Calculator

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.