- Prime but quiet location
- Balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Very modern, light and airy
- Allocated parking, plus visitor parking and bike store
- Shops and local amenities of the Village Development on your doorstep
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating B (82)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||24'5 x 10'2 (7.45m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'3 x 9'1 (4.35m x 2.77m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 x 9'2 (3.71m x 2.80m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Caterham 1.1 miles
- Whyteleafe South 1.4 miles
- Upper Warlingham 1.6 miles
- M25 Junction 7: 2.1 miles
- M23 Junction 8: 2.1 miles
Nicholls Close, Caterham, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.