- Open House this Saturday (4th Dec) - by appointment only
- Stunning apartment full of character, period features and high ceilings
- Conservatory, private patio and communal garden
- 2 reception rooms plus basement
- Easy access to Dorking High St & stations
- Apartment on entire ground floor with just 4 flats in block
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||19'4 x 14'0 (5.90m x 4.27m)|
|Dining Room||14'5 x 14'0 (4.40m x 4.27m)|
|Kitchen||20'6 x 12'5 (6.25m x 3.79m)|
|Conservatory||21'7 x 11'8 (6.58m x 3.56m)|
|Bedroom 1||17'4 up to bay x 12'3 up to fitted wardrobes (5.29m x 3.74m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 11'0 max (3.61m x 3.36m)|
|Bath And Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dorking West 0.8 miles
- Dorking 1.6 miles
- Dorking Deepdene 1.7 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 5.8 miles
Carn Brae, Horsham Road, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.