- Situated in an excellent location
- Just a short walk to Horsham train station, park and town centre
- Convenience of garage en bloc for useful extra storage or secure parking
- Communal gardens to enjoy
- Great opportunity for first time buyers or those looking to downsize
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||9'2 x 6'10 at widest point (2.80m x 2.08m)|
|Bathroom||9'1 x 5'1 up to fitted units (2.77m x 1.55m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'10 x 9'1 (3.91m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 1||10'6 into fitted wardrobes x 10'0 (3.20m x 3.05m)|
|Lounge/Dining Room||14'10 at widest point x 11'6 at widest point (4.52m x 3.51m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Horsham 0.3 miles
- Littlehaven 1.7 miles
- Warnham 2.7 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 5.5 miles
Hurst Court, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.