- Stunning & spacious luxury apartment with balcony
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Bright and modern open plan kitchen/living area, great for entertaining
- Allocated parking space and communal gardens
- Ideal for commuters as just a short walk to 2 stations & local amenities
- EPC energy rating B (83)
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Living Area||22'6 x 15'7 (6.86m x 4.75m)|
|Master Bedroom||15'4 x 11'2 (4.68m x 3.41m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room||7'3 x 5'9 (2.21m x 1.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'6 x 9'3 (3.81m x 2.82m)|
|Bathroom||11'9 x 6'7 (3.58m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Reedham 0.3 miles
- Purley 0.6 miles
- Smitham 0.9 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 3.7 miles
- M25 Junction 7: 4.8 miles
- M23 Junction 8: 4.8 miles
Our local guide for Purley
Cubitt & West estate agents in Purley can be found on Brighton Road, near the station and the junction of the A22 and A23. You will receive expert advice from staff in your branch who are determined to do their best for you.
West Purley was voted the richest postcode in the UK and is home to the famous house and gardens of the Webb Estate. Homes range from a Georgian style town house with a drive to a semi-detached. Purley is 30 minutes by train to London Bridge and 10 minutes to Croydon. Overall Purley strikes the perfect balance between Surrey and London.
Here in Purley we take a great deal of pride in how we market property and we always strive to show your home to the widest selection of buyers. With our extended opening hours we also offer all the selling services you could need, not just marketing your home but conveyancing and surveying, as well as land and new home sales.
Find out more about what it's like to live in our area in our Guide to Living in Purley.