2 bed top floor flat in Southwater, Horsham

Turnpike House, Fairbank Road, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex

Price£137,500

  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x bathrooms

Southwater Branch
Fairbank Road, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9LA

01403 731901

Arrange a viewing:

Description

Key features

  • Lovely top floor flat offering a 55% share ownership
  • Located in Southwater's Lintot Square
  • Modern open plan living / kitchen area
  • Allocated parking space
  • Amazing transport links to Gatwick and the South Coast
  • EPC energy rating D (56)

Property details

This modern and well presented shared ownership flat benefits from being located in Southwaters superb Lintot Square with all local amenities. The share of the property is 55% with a rental on the remaining 45% share payable to Moat housing of £265.23 per month. There is also a monthly service/ground rent charge of £150 also payable monthly which does include the buildings insurance. The property also offers an allocated parking space.

Ground Floor Room Dimensions

( Outside )
Allocated Parking

Second Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Living Room 22'6 x 13'8 (6.86m x 4.17m)
Kitchen Area 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 1 15'11 x 10'7 (4.85m x 3.23m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 x 12'2 (3.71m x 3.71m)
Bathroom 7'6 x 6'3 (2.29m x 1.91m)

The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.

Floor plans

Floor plan

Second Floor

Second Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Living Room 22'6 x 13'8 (6.86m x 4.17m)
Kitchen Area 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 1 15'11 x 10'7 (4.85m x 3.23m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 x 12'2 (3.71m x 3.71m)
Bathroom 7'6 x 6'3 (2.29m x 1.91m)
Map & Area

Map & area

Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.

Local Information

Primary School

Primary Schools

Secondary School

Secondary Schools

Further Education

Further Education

Train Stations

Train Stations

  • Christs Hospital 3.4 miles
  • Horsham 4.0 miles
  • Warnham 6.3 miles
Brochure

Brochure

Properties you may like...

2 bed first floor flat in Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor flat in Horsham

Price£130,000

2 bed park home in Southwater
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in Southwater

Price£120,000

2 bed ground floor apartment in Crawley
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed ground floor apartment in Crawley

Price£220,000

2 bed park home in Cootham, Pulborough
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in Cootham, Pulborough

Price£115,000

2 bed first floor apartment in East Grinstead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in East Grinstead

Price£270,000

2 bed ground floor apartment in Guildford
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed ground floor apartment in Guildford

Shared Ownership£130,000

2 bed first floor flat in Leatherhead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor flat in Leatherhead

Guide Price£268,000

2 bed first floor apartment in Godalming
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in Godalming

Shared Ownership£155,000

2 bed first floor retirement flat in East Grinstead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor retirement flat in East Grinstead

Price£150,000

2 bed top floor apartment in Havant
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed top floor apartment in Havant

Price£148,500

Mortgage Calculator

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.