2 bed top floor flat in Southwater, Horsham

Turnpike House, Fairbank Road, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex

55% Shared Ownership£137,500

  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x bathrooms

Shared Ownership Branch
42 Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1EQ

01403 602681

Arrange a viewing:

Description

Key features

  • Lovely top floor flat offering a 55% share ownership
  • Located in Southwater's Lintot Square
  • Modern open plan living / kitchen area
  • Allocated parking space
  • Amazing transport links to Gatwick and the South Coast
  • EPC energy rating D (56)

Property details

This modern and well presented shared ownership flat benefits from being located in Southwaters superb Lintot Square with all local amenities. Also available as 55% shared ownership with a rental on the remaining 45% share payable to Housing Association. The property also offers an allocated parking space.

Ground Floor Room Dimensions

( Outside )
Allocated Parking

Second Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Living Room 22'6 x 13'8 (6.86m x 4.17m)
Kitchen Area 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 1 15'11 x 10'7 (4.85m x 3.23m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 x 12'2 (3.71m x 3.71m)
Bathroom 7'6 x 6'3 (2.29m x 1.91m)

The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.

Floor plans

Floor plan

Second Floor

Second Floor Room Dimensions

Entrance Hall
Living Room 22'6 x 13'8 (6.86m x 4.17m)
Kitchen Area 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 1 15'11 x 10'7 (4.85m x 3.23m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 x 12'2 (3.71m x 3.71m)
Bathroom 7'6 x 6'3 (2.29m x 1.91m)
Map & Area

Map & area

Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.

Local Information

Primary School

Primary Schools

Secondary School

Secondary Schools

Further Education

Further Education

Train Stations

Train Stations

  • Christs Hospital 3.4 miles
  • Horsham 4.0 miles
  • Warnham 6.3 miles
Brochure

Brochure

Properties you may like...

2 bed first floor flat in Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor flat in Horsham

Price£140,000

2 bed park home in West Grinstead, Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed park home in West Grinstead, Horsham

Price£130,000

2 bed first floor apartment in Faygate, Horsham
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in Faygate, Horsham

Price£290,000

2 bed first floor flat in Leatherhead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor flat in Leatherhead

Guide Price£260,000

2 bed ground floor maisonette in Shere, Guildford
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed ground floor maisonette in Shere, Guildford

Shared Ownership£138,000

2 bed first floor apartment in East Grinstead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in East Grinstead

Price£270,000

2 bed first floor retirement flat in East Grinstead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor retirement flat in East Grinstead

Price£145,000

2 bed ground floor retirement flat in East Grinstead
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed ground floor retirement flat in East Grinstead

Price£145,000

2 bed second floor retirement flat in Saltdean, Brighton
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed second floor retirement flat in Saltdean, Brighton

Price£145,000

2 bed first floor apartment in Havant
  • 2x Bedrooms
  • 1x Reception rooms
  • 1x Shower/Bathrooms

2 bed first floor apartment in Havant

Price£148,500

Mortgage Calculator

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.