- Ground floor McCarthy & Stone retirement apartment
- Generous lounge and main bedroom
- Separate bath and shower cubicle
- Freshly decorated with new carpets throughout
- Private Careline security entrance system plus management staff
- Exceptional position in the centre of the historic town centre
- Close to shops, cafes, post office, hairdressers and bus stop
- Residents parking options 'subject to availability'
- Swimming pool
- Communal garden
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||23'1 maximum x 10'6 maximum (7.04m x 3.20m)|
|Kitchen||7'4 maximum x 7'3 maximum (2.24m x 2.21m)|
|Bedroom 1||19'2 maximum x 9'2 maximum (5.85m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'5 x 9'6 (4.09m x 2.90m)|
|Bathroom||9'7 x 6'9 (2.92m x 2.06m)|
|Communal Entrance Hall|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Arundel 0.5 miles
- Ford 2.6 miles
- Angmering 3.6 miles
Caen Stone Court, Queen Street, Arundel, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.