- Open House this Saturday (15th Sept) - by appointment only
- Excellent 2 double bedroom end-of-terrace house
- Spacious accommodation
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Close proximity to good transport
- Good decorative order
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)|
|Dining Room||13'10 x 9'2 (4.22m x 2.80m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 7'6 (2.85m x 2.29m)|
|Conservatory||9'0 x 5'8 (2.75m x 1.73m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'9 x 9'0 (4.19m x 2.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- ALTE School 0.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- The Archbishop Lanfranc School 0.8 miles (Ofsted report)
- St Marys Catholic High School 0.8 miles (Ofsted report)
- Old Palace of John Whitgift School 0.9 miles (Ofsted report)
- BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology 1.0 miles (Ofsted report)
- Croydon College 1.1 miles (Ofsted report)
- West Croydon 0.6 miles
- Waddon 0.9 miles
- East Croydon 1.1 miles
- Colliers Wood 3.5 miles
Our local guide for Shirley
The Cubitt & West estate agents in Shirley is located on Wickham Road, opposite the Shirley Inn Public House.
Shirley is an attractive suburban area, due to its proximity to Central Croydon, schools both state and independent, and lovely tree lined roads. In particular, roads such as Barnfield Avenue, Shirley Avenue, Hartland Way, and Devonshire Way are very popular.
The area has a number of pluses including East Croydon train station and the South Croydon strip of bars and restaurants. The Westfield shopping centre is coming soon, which will offer great shopping nearby.
Our marketing approach in Shirley and the whole of Croydon will showcase your home to the widest selection of buyers. One of the ways we do this for you is with our market-leading number of enquiries. This allows us to boost the online exposure of your property and help you achieve the best possible price. We also have a mobile friendly website, which means you can access your online account any time and keep track of your properties progress during the selling process.
Find out more about the history of Shirley and what it's like to live here in our Guide to Shirley.