- Deligthful period property set in the desirable Pells area
- Walking distance to the town centre shops, cafes & mainline station
- Character features including fireplaces & wooden floors
- Pretty walled rear garden
- Pells pond & walks along the river nearby
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'0 into bay x 11'6 (3.97m x 3.51m)|
|Dining Room||12'3 x 10'2 (3.74m x 3.10m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||14'8 x 13'3 (4.47m x 4.04m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'3 x 10'5 (4.65m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'1 x 9'2 (3.08m x 2.80m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Loft Area||13'6 x 10'0 (4.12m x 3.05m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Lewes 0.4 miles
- Cooksbridge 1.9 miles
- Glynde 2.9 miles
St. Johns Hill, Lewes, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.