- Fantastic first floor apartment for the over 55's
- A highly desirable complex of retirement apartments.
- Communal facilities including attractive gardens, resident's lounge, laundry room, guest suite and residence parking.
- A secure entry system and a 24 hour a day care line emergency call system.
- 98 bus service offering regular buses that can take you into central Horsham
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||18'3 x 10'7 (5.57m x 3.23m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'8 up to alcove x 8'4 (3.56m x 2.54m) narrowing to 6'0 x 2'10 at narrowest point (1.83m x 0.86m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'1 x 5'10 (3.38m x 1.78m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Horsham 1.3 miles
- Littlehaven 1.6 miles
- Faygate 2.9 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 4.5 miles
Our local guide for Horsham
Looking for estate agents and letting agents in Horsham? Our local branch of Cubitt & West can be found in the Carfax near the east entrance to Swan Walk
Horsham was recently listed in the top ten places to live in Britain by a Channel 4 documentary, and a Reader's Digest poll put in its top 25 places to bring up a family. Add to this a 2007 award for winner of Britain in Bloom and you have a peaceful and idyllic place to settle down. Horsham's proximity to the coast and nearby national parks, along with its transport links to major urban centres such as Guildford and London, make it a very sought after area to live.
Our effective marketing gives you a considerable advantage when you are selling your property to potential buyers. Our professional photography and brochures give the very best first impression of your home. Our network of branches covers the whole of the South East and the South Coast. You can read stories from satisfied customers below to see what we can do for you.
If you're thinking of moving to Horsham, there's more information about the area in our Guide to Living in Horsham.