- Best Offers invited, closing Monday 4th October 2021
- Located right in the heart of the village of Rusper
- Full of character and period charm, Grade II listed
- Cosy lounge/diner with large inglenook fireplace
- Good size private rear garden
- With no onward chain the property is ready to move into
- Double glazing
- Off-Road Parking
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||8'8 x 7'8 (2.64m x 2.34m)|
|Lounge/Diner||23'6 at widest point x 15'0 (7.17m x 4.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 at widest point x 9'7 at widest point (3.53m x 2.92m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Landing/Study Area||10'4 at widest point x 8'6 at widest point (3.15m x 2.59m)|
|Bedroom 1||15'7 at widest point x 11'2 at widest point (4.75m x 3.41m)|
|Bathroom||10'0 up to fitted cupboard x 5'10 (3.05m x 1.78m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Rusper Primary.
- Bohunt, Millais and Forest Boys.
- The College of Richard Collyer.
- Faygate 1.8 miles
- Ifield 2.7 miles
- Warnham 3.0 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 4.3 miles
Ghyll Cottages, High Street, Rusper, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.