- Extended period cottage in a tucked away location, yet close to town
- Private, manageable garden
- A light and airy house, with far reaching view
- Walking distance to schools & 2 handy local shops
- Woodland walks in Buxted Park or Lake Wood close by
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'8 x 11'5 (4.47m x 3.48m)|
|Kitchen||11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'5 x 10'3 (3.48m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 2||7'8 x 5'2 (2.34m x 1.58m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Uckfield 0.6 miles
- Buxted 1.7 miles
- Crowborough 6.0 miles
Rockhall Cottages, High Street, Uckfield, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.