- Delightful cottage in the heart of the village
- 2 bedrooms plus loft room
- Open plan accommodation
- Good size rear garden
- Lovely character features
- Surrounding countryside living
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Area||21'2 x 12'4 (6.46m x 3.76m)|
|Kitchen||9'9 x 6'6 (2.97m x 1.98m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||9'5 x 9'5 (2.87m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'0 x 7'7 (2.75m x 2.31m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Loft Room||11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Upper Beeding Primary, St Andrew's
- C of E Primary 1.2 miles
- Secondary School: Steyning Grammar School, Lower School, Church Street 1.9 miles
- Secondary School: Steyning Grammar School, Upper School, Shooting Field 1.9 miles
- Further Education: Steyning Grammar School, Shooting Field
- Steyning Grammar School, Shooting Field
- Shoreham-by-sea 4.5 miles (services to Brighton & London) Pulborough 10 miles
- Billingshurst 11 miles
Our local guide for Ashington
Currently searching for estate Agents in Ashington? Our local Cubitt & West branch can be found in the Ashington Centre.
Ashington is a picturesque market town with quirky shops and boutiques and an active community spirit. It has won The Co-op Village of the Year award. You can find houses with easy access to the South Downs, A24 and Gatwick airport. There's the popular Red Lion Pub and Indian Restaurant, both of which attract diners from far and wide.
The marketing strategy we employ in Ashington is tested and proved, thanks to years of experience of showing homes to the widest audience possible. Be under no doubt, we will do whatever we can when marketing and selling your home. We employ an all-encompassing process, including text messaging, emailing, regional newspaper advertising and mail-outs to our list of 'hot' buyers.
There's more information about Ashington as a place to live in our comprehensive Living In guide.