- Newly refurbished bathroom & brand new carpets throughout
- New double glazing with lovely bay windows & feature stained glass windows
- Newly refurbished kitchen with premium Iroko worktops
- Spacious double fronted home close to local amenities
- Private garage & off road parking
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Living/Dining Room||21'7 x 10'0 (6.58m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)|
|Lounge||16'3 x 11'1 (4.96m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'3 x 10'8 (4.04m x 3.25m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 10'1 (3.69m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Varndean College 1.1 miles (Ofsted report)
- Preston Park 1.9 miles
- London Road 2.6 miles
- Brighton 3.0 miles
Sunnydale Avenue, Patcham, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.