- Popular Fiveways location with excellent local schools, shops/coffee shops and pubs
- Walking distance to the train station and close to popular parks
- Wonderful sunset views to the rear
- Large private rear garden
- Check out the virtual tour
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Lounge||16'1 x 14'0 into bay (4.91m x 4.27m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'0 into bay x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||14'0 into bay x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 3||14'0 into bay x 11'0 (4.27m x 3.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Preston Park 0.8 miles
- London Road 0.9 miles
- Hove 1.5 miles
Osborne Road, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.