- Open House this Saturday (20th Oct) - by appointment only
- Best Offers invited, closing Monday 22nd October 2018
- Attractive 3 bedroom 'Arts and Crafts' house
- In need of some modernisation
- Town centre location
- Courtyard garden to the rear of the property
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating F (37)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'5 x 12'9 (4.70m x 3.89m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||14'1 x 8'9 (4.30m x 2.67m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||12'9 x 8'3 (3.89m x 2.52m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'9 x 7'6 (2.67m x 2.29m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Littlehampton Community School 4.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- Angmering School 6.2 miles
- St Philip Howard Catholic High School 6.3 miles.
- Arundel 1.0 miles
- Ford 1.9 miles
- Angmering 3.9 miles
Our local guide for Arundel
The Cubitt & West estate agents in Arundel can be found on the High Street, near the junction with Tarrant Street, next to the Red Lion and Jam Gallery.
Here in the Arundel branch, our tried and tested marketing approach will help give you a big advantage when selling your property. We also market to a further 25 connected websites, helping to double the exposure your property. Our own network of branches reaches far beyond Sussex into Hampshire, Kent and Essex.
Arundel is an historic town shaped by its medieval heritage offering a wide variety of English homes. It is host to the acclaimed Arundel by Candlelight event that captures the fantasy of an old fashioned Christmas. Arundel's transport links are also excellent with a 1hr 30min direct train ride to London Victoria and 15 minutes by car to Littlehampton's sea front.
Find out more about life in Arundel with our Living In Guide.