- Fabulous period home, perfect for a couple or family, ideal for home working
- Open plan living for sociable gatherings
- A mix of the period and modern in its decor.
- Great location for access to the train station and town
- Well-presented throughout and located in a quiet no through road
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'9 x 12'1 (3.89m x 3.69m)|
|Dining Area||12'9 x 10'0 (3.89m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||8'3 x 7'1 (2.52m x 2.16m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||13'9 x 10'10 (4.19m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'9 x 8'7 (3.28m x 2.62m)|
|Bath And Shower Room|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 x 12'4 (4.22m x 3.76m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- London Road 0.2 miles
- Brighton 0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb 1.6 miles
Roundhill Street, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.