- Beautiful detached family home with plenty of parking space
- Generous living space
- Benefiting from a study that could be used as a 4th bedroom
- Large rear garden with sun terrace
- Convenient for local schools & transport links
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'6 x 11'0 (4.73m x 3.36m)|
|Sitting Area||16'10 x 8'11 (5.13m x 2.72m)|
|Dining Room||12'3 x 10'0 (3.74m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||15'2 x 11'3 (4.63m x 3.43m)|
|Breakfast Area||10'5 x 8'2 (3.18m x 2.49m)|
|Study||16'8 x 8'9 (5.08m x 2.67m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'11 x 11'5 (4.24m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'3 x 8'10 (3.43m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.13m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Caterham 0.7 miles
- Whyteleafe 1.5 miles
- Whyteleafe South 1.8 miles
- Upper Warlingham 1.8 miles.
- M25 Junction 6: 2.2 miles
- M25 Junction 7: 2.4 miles
- M23 Junction 8: 2.4 miles
Whyteleafe Road, Caterham, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.