- Stunning views to Box Hill and over the cricket ground
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
- Fabulous refurbished and extended bathroom
- Spacious bedrooms with extended study area to bedroom 1
- Close to station
- Garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'5 x 9'10 (4.09m x 3.00m)|
|Study||7'7 x 6'6 (2.31m x 1.98m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'10 x 7'10 (4.22m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'7 x 6'10 (2.92m x 2.08m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||16'11 x 15'1 (5.16m x 4.60m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||10'4 x 8'10 (3.15m x 2.69m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dorking 0.8 miles
- Dorking Deepdene 0.9 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble 1.1 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 4.7 miles
Pixham Lane, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.