- Family bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Delightful courtyard garden with two brick built sheds
- Period features including feature fireplaces
- Sought after location, close to Dorking High Street, stations, schools and Meadowbank
- No Chain
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'8 max x 11'3 plus bay (3.86m x 3.43m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||11'11 x 11'2 (3.63m x 3.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 9'5 (3.41m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'3 x 8'2 (3.43m x 2.49m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'3 x 13'2 (4.65m x 4.02m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Dorking Deepdene 0.5 miles
- Dorking 0.7 miles
- Dorking West 1.4 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 5.3 miles
Ansell Road, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.