- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Garage & driveway parking for 2 cars
- Large lounge & kitchen dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Quiet peaceful tucked away position on the popular Kilnwood Vale development at Faygate.
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'2 x 9'0 (5.54m x 2.75m)|
|Kitchen/Dining Room||18'2 x 9'4 (5.54m x 2.85m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'11 x 8'0 (3.02m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Faygate 1.2 miles
- Ifield 1.3 miles
- Crawley 2.2 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 1.8 miles
High Beeches, Faygate, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.