- Beautiful period home
- Situated in a quiet private cul de sac
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with bi-fold doors to rear garden
- Just a short walk to town, train station and open countryside
- Great family home
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||22'2 x 9'10 at widest point (6.76m x 3.00m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||17'0 at widest point x 11'6 (5.19m x 3.51m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||10'0 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'11 x 7'8 at widest point (3.33m x 2.34m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'10 x 10'8 into fitted wardrobes (3.61m x 3.25m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||17'5 at widest point x 8'9 at widest point (5.31m x 2.67m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kingslea Primary 0.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- Heron Way 0.7 miles
- The Forest School, 0.4 miles
- Millais School 0.5 miles
- College of Richard Collyer 0.8 miles.
- Horsham 0.3 miles
- Littlehaven 1.4 miles.
- M23 Junction 11: 5.5 miles
Moons Lane, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.