- A wonderful period property in a village location close to the South Downs
- Full of character features such as beams & inglenook fireplace
- Just a short drive to the county town of Lewes
- Beautiful front & rear gardens
- Carport & driveway
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10 minutes away
- Large summer house in rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Room||14'4 x 10'9 (4.37m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 3/Study||9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)|
|Lounge||23'3 into Inglenook x 11'3 (7.09m x 3.43m)|
|Kitchen||20'9 x 8'0 (6.33m x 2.44m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'7 x 11'2 (4.75m x 3.41m)|
|Ensuite Bathroom/Dressing Room||16'7 x 8'2 (5.06m x 2.49m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'9 x 10'0 (4.19m x 3.05m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Glynde 3.9 miles
- Berwick 4.1 miles
- Lewes 5.6 miles
- Uckfield 5.9 miles.
Shortgate Lane, Laughton, Lewes, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.