- A wonderful home located a stones throw from the historic town centre
- Garage & off-road parking
- Walking distance to M&S food store & bus routes.
- 3 bedroom modern family home, Flexible accommodation over three floors,
- Landscaped rear garden and front balcony,
- Contemporary open plan living space,
- Family bathroom, en-suite and WC.
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)|
|Integral Garage||17'2 x 8'10 (5.24m x 2.69m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Open Plan Living Space :|
|Kitchen Area||14'7 x 9'7 (4.45m x 2.92m)|
|Dining Area||11'6 x 10'2 (3.51m x 3.10m)|
|Sitting Area||14'8 x 12'3 (4.47m x 3.74m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Second Floor Landing|
|Bedroom 1||14'8 into fitted wardrobes x 12'4 (4.47m x 3.76m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||14'8 x 9'7 (4.47m x 2.92m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Lewes 0.3 miles
- Cooksbridge 2.2 miles
- Glynde 2.4 miles
The Nurseries, Lewes, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.