- Good size 3 bedroom terraced house
- 17ft lounge/diner
- En-suite & family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Sought after seaside town
- EPC energy rating B (84)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'5 x 16'6 (5.31m x 5.03m)|
|Kitchen||9'7 x 9'1 (2.92m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 8'11 (3.20m x 2.72m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'2 x 7'3 (3.41m x 2.21m)|
|2 Allocated Parking Spaces|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Master Bedroom||13'3 x 9'10 (4.04m x 3.00m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- White Meadows School 0.1 miles
- St Catherine's Catholic Primary, Littlehampton 0.2 miles (Ofsted report)
- River Beach School 0.3 miles
- Littlehampton Academy 0.3 miles
- The Angmering School 2.5 miles
- St Philip Howard Catholic High School,The 4.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- Littlehampton 0.3 miles
- Ford 1.9 miles
- Angmering 2.2 miles
Our local guide for Rustington
The Cubitt & West estate agents in Rustington is located on The Street, opposite the Parish Church of Saint Peter and Paul.
Midway between Chichester and Brighton, Rustington is home to a mix of thatched cottages and modern terraces. The majority of buyers are looking to move down from London or surrounding areas and like to be south of the A259. Rustington's private Sea Estate, comprised of larger houses with direct access to private beaches is particularly desirable.
Here in Rustington we will create the best possible first impression thanks to our professionally produced brochures. We also have a number of branches across Sussex and beyond thanks to our sister brands in London, Essex, Sussex and Hampshire. Your property will also be seen on the major property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla.
For a deeper look into life in our area, read our Guide to Living in Rustington.