- A luxury, contemporary family home with stunning lakeside views and woodland walks
- Contemporary downstairs cloakroom, en-suite shower room & main bathroom
- Elegant interiors and exceptional specification including under floor heating
- Bespoke kitchens with integrated appliances & Silestone kitchen work tops
- 10 year build warranty
- London just over an hour away with direct rail links from Lewes and Cooksbridge
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + off-road parking
Ground floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||12'3 x 9'8 (3.74m x 2.95m)|
|Lounge/Diner||18'0 x 17'9 (5.49m x 5.41m)|
First floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'10 x 11'0 (3.61m x 3.36m)|
|Ensuite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'1 x 7'2 (3.08m x 2.19m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Cooksbridge 1.6 miles
- Plumpton 1.9 miles
- Lewes 3.9 miles
The Moorhen, Old Hamsey Lakes, South Chailey, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.