- Former Headmasters house in converted Victorian school set in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Updated and modernised including a new kitchen and oak flooring to the ground floor
- Light and airy with large rooms, high ceilings and character features inc working fireplace in lounge
- Private and secluded location of only 4 houses
- Good size sunny garden and private courtyard
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating F (36)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Room||30'11 x 12'0 (9.43m x 3.66m)|
|Kitchen||10'10 maximum x 9'3 (3.30m x 2.82m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'0 x 12'0 maximum (4.58m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'2 x 12'0 maximum (4.63m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'0 maximum x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Holmwood 0.4 miles
- Ockley 2.7 miles
- Dorking Main and Deepdene 6.6 miles
- M25 Junction 8: 7.2 miles
Old School Place, Horsham Road, South Holmwood, Dorking, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.