- Spacious well insulated family home built in 2005
- Quiet neighbourhood with easy access to A259
- Off street parking for 2/3 vehicles
- Large sunny conservatory
- Mature garden with raised vegetable beds and gated side access
- Garden shed / workshop with full lighting and power, plus 2 separate bike sheds
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'9 at widest point x 9'8 at widest point (5.41m x 2.95m)|
|Kitchen||10'8 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)|
|Conservatory||17'11 x 9'6 (5.46m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 1||14'9 into bay x 10'0 (4.50m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 8'4 (3.66m x 2.54m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||14'3 at widest point x 11'6 at widest point (4.35m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 4||14'2 x 9'6 (4.32m x 2.90m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Newhaven Town 3.5 miles
- Newhaven Harbour 3.7 miles
- Seaford 4.9 miles
Malines Avenue, Peacehaven, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.