- Stunning detached 4 bedroom family home
- Luxurious kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors onto a beautiful landscaped garden
- Countryside views from all aspects
- Two garages and newly built home office/summer house
- Short walk to Woodmansterne Primary School accessible to outstanding grammar schools.
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'6 into bay x 13'1 (5.03m x 3.99m)|
|Family Room||12'8 x 12'1 (3.86m x 3.69m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||28'0 x 17'5 (8.54m x 5.31m)|
|Utility Room||9'0 x 5'7 (2.75m x 1.70m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'4 into bay x 11'6 (4.98m x 3.51m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 2||12'1 x 12'1 (3.69m x 3.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'9 x 9'1 (2.97m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'0 x 8'8 (3.05m x 2.64m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Woodmansterne 1.0 miles
- Chipstead 1.4 miles
- Smitham 1.5 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 3.3 miles
- M25 Junction 7: 4.9 miles
- M23 Junction 8: 4.9 miles
Carshalton Road, Banstead, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.