- Open House this Saturday (25th Sept) - by appointment only
- Impressive family home in popular 'Golden Triangle location'
- Fiveways shops and coffee shops on your doorstep plus a local market and yoga studio
- Friendly neighbours, lovely community
- Close to the sea and the countryside
- Side access and pretty, sunny rear garden
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||19'7 x 12'11 (5.97m x 3.94m)|
|Sitting Room||15'10 x 11'10 (4.83m x 3.61m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||17'7 x 11'8 (5.36m x 3.56m)|
|Dining Area||13'10 x 8'2 (4.22m x 2.49m)|
|Wet Room||12'2 x 6'3 (3.71m x 1.91m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'0 x 14'9 (4.88m x 4.50m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'7 x 14'8 (4.75m x 4.47m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'10 x 11'7 (3.61m x 3.53m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'2 x 9'9 (3.41m x 2.97m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- London Road 0.3 miles
- Moulsecoomb 0.8 miles
- Preston Park 0.8 miles
Stanford Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.