- Open House this Saturday (29th Jan).
- Substantial detached family home in popular tree-lined road
- In the catchment areas for great local schools and close to popular parks and Hollingbury Golf Course
- Sea views from the rear, stunning views from bedroom 1
- Sunny rear garden
- Double garage and parking
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'1 x 13'0 (5.52m x 3.97m)|
|Kitchen / Diner||21'10 x 13'5 (6.66m x 4.09m)|
|Study||12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)|
|Conservatory||13'5 x 11'10 (4.09m x 3.61m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||13'5 x 11'1 (4.09m x 3.38m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'4 x 10'1 (4.07m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'0 x 10'11 (3.36m x 3.33m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'8 x 13'1 (5.08m x 3.99m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Balfour Infant & Junior School 0.6 miles
- Downs Infant & Junior School 1.1 miles
- Varndean School 0.6 miles (Ofsted report)
- Dorothy Stringer Secondary School 0.7 miles
- Preston Park 1.2 miles
- London Road 1.4 miles
- Falmer 1.9 miles
Surrenden Road, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.