- Extended 4 bed semi-detached family home.
- Incredibly spacious bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom
- Granite work-tops in kitchen/diner
- Conveniently located for local amenities and transport links
- Downstairs utility room and cloakroom
- Ample off-road parking
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Family Room||16'2 x 12'4 (4.93m x 3.76m)|
|Lounge||17'3 x 11'9 (5.26m x 3.58m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||20'8 x 20'2 (6.30m x 6.15m)|
|Utility Room||11'6 x 6'9 (3.51m x 2.06m) narrowing to 6'3 x 4'7 (1.91m x 1.40m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||22'1 x 20'0 (6.74m x 6.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'9 x 12'0 (4.80m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'3 x 12'1 (3.74m x 3.69m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tattenham Corner 0.9 miles
- Epsom Downs 1.0 miles
- Banstead 1.2 miles
- Morden 6.3 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 3.5 miles
- M25 Junction 8: 3.8 miles
Tattenham Way, Burgh Heath, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.