- Handsome detached cottage, with a wealth of character features
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Cosy woodburner in the living room
- Stunning open plan kitchen / family room
- Large garden, extending to 0.27 acre
- Overground swimming pool and bar area make this a great house for entertaining
- Convenient for the A29
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Study Area||8'1 x 5'6 (2.47m x 1.68m)|
|Living Room||20'0 x 14'0 (6.10m x 4.27m)|
|Kitchen||19'1 x 7'5 (5.82m x 2.26m)|
|Family / Dining Room||20'0 (6.10m) narrowing to 11'6 (3.51m) x 18'6 (5.64m)|
|Utility Room||8'5 x 7'0 (2.57m x 2.14m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||20'0 x 14'0 (6.10m x 4.27m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 10'6 (3.48m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'7 x 7'0 (3.53m x 2.14m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'6 x 5'7 (2.90m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Bury C of E Primary, 1.0 miles. St James C of E Primary, 1.8 miles.
- The Weald School, 9.1 miles. Midhurst Rother College, 11.5 miles. (Ofsted report)
- Amberley 2.5 miles
- Pulborough 4.1 miles
- Billingshurst 8.3 miles
Bury Common, Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.