- Large family home in one of Horsham's most sought after areas.
- Sitting in a quiet cul de sac on a large corner plot
- With no onward chain the property is ready to move into
- Short walk to train station, park and town centre
- Large conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- En-suite bathroom
- Four bedrooms, Three receptions
- Separate utility room
- Garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating E (50)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||19'3 into bay x 12'7 (5.87m x 3.84m)|
|Kitchen/Dining Area||20'1 x 10'7 (6.13m x 3.23m)|
|Study||11'5 x 9'4 (3.48m x 2.85m)|
|Conservatory||11'4 x 8'5 (3.46m x 2.57m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||18'4 x 11'4 (5.59m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'9 x 11'6 (4.19m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 4||10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.52m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Horsham 0.7 miles
- Littlehaven 1.2 miles
- Warnham 2.5 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 5.5 miles
Angus Close, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.