- Best Offers invited, closing Friday 16th July 2021
- For sale via sealed bids process, closing date 16th July, 12.00.
- A fantastic family home in sought after location
- In the catchment area for some of Horsham's best schools
- Great layout for busy household
- Scope to update and add value, subject to any planning consents
- No onward chain
- Double glazing
- Four bedrooms
- Garage + off-road parking
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'7 x 12'3 at widest point (4.75m x 3.74m)|
|Kitchen||11'2 x 9'7 up to door well (3.41m x 2.92m)|
|Breakfast Area||14'6 x 9'0 (4.42m x 2.75m)|
|Dining Room||11'8 x 9'8 (3.56m x 2.95m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 11'5 (3.99m x 3.48m)|
|Bedroom 3||14'5 x 9'0 up to door well (4.40m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'5 x 9'3 up to fitted wardrobes (4.09m x 2.82m)|
|Shower Room||6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)|
|Bedroom 4||9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.75m)|
|En Suite Toilet|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Millais School 0.1 miles (Ofsted report)
- The Forest School, 0.4 miles.
- Horsham 0.7 miles
- Littlehaven 1.7 miles
- Faygate 2.9 miles
- M23 Junction 11: 5 miles
Pollards Drive, Horsham, West Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.