- Best Offers invited, closing Tuesday 29th June 2021
- Wonderful family detached home with fantastic potential
- No-ongoing chain!
- Lovely private garden
- Off-road parking and garage
- Incredible central location on sought after road, with superb access to Leatherhead mainline station
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||14'3 x 13'5 (4.35m x 4.09m)|
|Living Room||16'11 x 16'8 (5.16m x 5.08m)|
|Dining Room||13'1 x 12'10 (3.99m x 3.91m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'0 x 13'2 (4.58m x 4.02m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'6 x 8'10 (4.12m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||13'1 x 12'6 (3.99m x 3.81m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'3 x 7'10 (3.43m x 2.39m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Leatherhead 0.1 miles
- Ashtead 1.5 miles
- Bookham 2.5 miles
- M25 Junction 9: 0.8 miles
Kingston Avenue, Leatherhead, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.