- Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac is this unique 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Love to entertain? This house will make it easy with a huge driveway and large reception rooms
- Home office/studio, ideal to work from home
- Short walk from Kingswood Primary School
- The area is well known for a range of renowned Golf clubs & Horse riding schools/stables.
- Double glazing
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||15'7 x 8'5 (4.75m x 2.57m)|
|Conservatory||16'6 x 9'5 (5.03m x 2.87m)|
|Lounge||16'9 x 14'4 (5.11m x 4.37m)|
|Dining Room||16'8 x 10'0 (5.08m x 3.05m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'3 x 7'2 (3.13m x 2.19m)|
|Bedroom 4||8'7 x 5'7 (2.62m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kingswood 1.5 miles
- Tadworth 1.6 miles
- Reigate 2.1 miles
- Morden 8.9 miles
- M25 Junction 8: 1.1 miles
- A23 Junction 7: 2.4 miles
Brier Lea, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth, Surrey
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.