- Deceptively spacious home
- Well equipped, modern kitchen / diner
- Double garage with electric door
- Lanscaped gardens offering various lounging or entertaining areas
- Fantastic position with views to the front across Saltdean to the sea, as well as side views across downland
- Four bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'9 x 16'8 (5.11m x 5.08m)|
|Dining Area||14'5 x 11'1 (4.40m x 3.38m)|
|Kitchen||15'1 x 11'8 (4.60m x 3.56m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'7 x 11'2 (4.75m x 3.41m)|
|Bedroom 2||14'8 x 10'9 (4.47m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'8 x 9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 4||11'9 x 7'9 (3.58m x 2.36m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- London Road 4.5 miles
- Brighton 4.5 miles
- Lewes 4.6 miles
Wivelsfield Road, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.